Please email Dr. Henrik Mann at HMann@gencomintl.com about your project, management, commodity, organizational, leadership or capital formation inquiry.
We offer two approaches to negotiating professional exchange of value -
(1) non-researched based consultation where we provide relatively extemporaneous wisdom over the phone in general response to your stated concerns, and
(2) conversation based research consultation where we develop a high-value relationship and catalytic change agency profile plan that brings one of our professionals into your leadership circle and organizational culture in order to gather facts, gain research based insights, and implement specific processes that result in specific agreed upon deliverables delineated in a signed contract.
Many executives look to first test the waters by speaking with one of our associated partner consultants about adding value to advance their project or outline a potential approach to resolve a particular concern. For our professional consulting advice over the phone we charge a flat fee of $175 in half hour increments, prepaid with PayPal.
The introductory 30 minutes are free to prospective clients.
For those executives seeking to enter into a consultancy relationship contract, we put together a contract that at a minimum identifies the following components:
- Generalized description of the identified organizational, leadership or unique challenges facing our clients (Scope).
Clarification of mutally agreed upon deliverables and timeframes (Promised Results and Timing).
- The IMC Ethical code by which we agree to operate (Professional Boundaries).
- Payment schedules (Reimbursement Approach and Investment Cost).