Mediation Services -
GenCom International's President and Founder, Dr. Henrik Mann, has been working for two years with a recognized 2014 Top Ranked law firm in the Central Coast of California...Noland, Hamerly, Etienne & Hoss, located in Salinas, CA.
Dr. Mann has served with limited power of attorney under the supervision of an attorney as a consultant on a private dispute involving an over $140M annual sales corporation, a $3M corporate site property, and private property involving $18M in assets.
He helped lead the research, the strategy formation, and the structuring of offers and negotiations that led to a favorable judgement accepted by a presiding Superior Court Judge in a court of law.
Building on this experience, Dr. Mann is prepared to work under supervision and in colaboration with a seasoned attorney to serve global clients seeking private dispute resolution and mediation services.
These services can include providing:
1) Advocacy on behalf of a client to avoid court through a favorable out-of-court settlement;
2) Actionable research and analysis on various business matters;
3) Strategic negotiation support;
4) Written structured offers, under attorney supervision, on behalf of clients to their counter-parties;
5) Mediator services for both parties to negotiate in a neutral location.
Dr. Mann is prepared to travel at client expense to any safe world airport, in support of specific mediation projects on an hourly billable or project agreement basis.
Why use a non-lawyer mediator? Click here to learn more.