2,100 acres of waterfront property. Development costs US$1,830,000,000
MiraNila is committed to creating, developing and maintaining a new commercial and entertainment complex that will become a world-class Resort destination in the islands of the Philippines. The marketability of this location will stimulate the local economy and enhance the quality of life to local citizens, surrounding communities, tourists and our international friends.
The MiraNila Development is a private sector initiative in response to the Philippines in general and the Cebu Province, in particular. This program is for sustainable economic infusion focusing on a land development program addressing the multifarious and interrelated future needs of the export industry, the tourism and leisure industry and to support human development requirements for educational and training as well as quality / affordable housing. The project is a combination multi-use and humanitarian support for the country and region. Employment will create more than 2,000 full time jobs on the site and untold thousands of additional jobs will be supported by the support companies, manufacturers and services that will fulfill the aims of the project.
The International Destination Resort and multi-use commercial venture includes:
- Five Star Branded Hotel Site, Resort & Spa, Villas, Private Estates, Marina, Residences,
- An Ocean Aquarium and Research Center with cooperation of the University of Cebu
- A multi-purpose community with a shopping mall and visitor service centers
- Entertainment for all the family with small theme park, Water Park and theatre.
- The project features a Humanitarian Foundation oriented towards alternative energy systems which are so badly needed throughout the Philippine Islands
- Core markets: All of the Asian Countries, Australia, the United States
- Growing markets: Europe, and Russia
- The MiraNila development is projected to be a leading tourism destination in the Philippines.
- The Cebu Province is the Tourism island of the Philippines